- You may only use our websites (and the services provided through our websites) if you agree to these terms. Your continued use of our websites indicates your acceptance that these terms apply to our
Our websites and your use of them.
- Our websites provide access to a number of services provided by us that may only be used in accordance with these terms. The services include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- the ability to order prints (photos) of digital images;
- the ability to order other items on which we can print images that have been uploaded to us;
- the ability to order other products or services through our websites
- Only persons aged 18 years or over may access our websites and use the services offered by us.
- Your Account
- Subject to these terms you may open an account with www.streamlineimaging.co.uk by completing the Registration Form. Once your registration has been accepted (and until your account is terminated) you will be able to upload images to our websites.
- During the registration process you will be asked to supply your email address. This will help us to verify your identity on future visits. Should you register using an invalid email address or an email address that belongs to someone else, www.streamlineimaging.co.uk will terminate your account without notice.
- Each registration is for a single user or a company.
- You will also need to provide a password in order to access your account. You will be responsible for any damage or losses caused by unauthorised access resulting from your failure to keep your password secure.
- There is no charge for opening a www.streamlineimaging.co.uk account, however there may be charges for other products or services supplied by us. You will need to supply us with your credit card and other personal details so that we may process the order for you. Any charges for the products or services requested will be billed to your credit card once the order has been accepted by us.
- In the event that you supply invalid credit card details or details of a credit card that belongs to someone else, we reserve the right to terminate your account without notice.
- You may upload digital images to our websites yourself . You must only upload files in one of two types: JPEG format or TIF (TIFF) format you can upload JPEG and TIF (TIFF) files at the same time in one order.
- You may delete images uploaded to our websites at any time without charge.
What You Are Allowed To Do
- You may access any part of our websites provided that it is not password protected. Access to some parts of our websites are only available if you have a valid password. You may not access these areas without a valid password.
- You may print off as many copies of your own images as you wish.
What You Are Not Allowed To Do
- You are not allowed to use our websites (or to copy or use any material from our websites).
- You are not permitted to register multiple accounts for use by the same person unless specifically authorised by us. Breach of this clause may result in your account being terminated without notice.
- You are not allowed to upload or email us print orders which contain or use any images or other material including text based annotations and comments, which contain any of the following:
- material which is defamatory of any person;
- material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive;
- material which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- material that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- blasphemous material;
- material which concerns or relates to any criminal act;
- material that uses or infringes any copyright, trademark, or property right of any third party;
- material made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; material which promotes any illegal activity;
- material which is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- material used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
- You retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in those images that you have uploaded to our websites or emailed to us where you already own such rights. We are the owner (or the licensee) of all intellectual property rights in our websites.
- You may not upload, email to us, request us to print, or otherwise deal in relation to our websites, with any images or other material where you do not have the right to do so, unless you have obtained the permission from the owner of the relevant right.
Operation of the Website
- We may change the format and content of our websites (or any products or services offered by our websites) at any time.
- We may terminate or suspend the operation of our websites (or terminate or suspend provision of any products or services offered through our websites) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
- You are advised to keep back ups of all material provided to us. In particular, it is up to you to keep backup copies of images uploaded by you to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for the loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material uploaded to our website or server.
- Once you have placed an order for any products or services through our websites (including any order for printing services), the order will not be treated as having been accepted until you receive confirmation from us that this is the case. This confirmation may be provided by email or post.
- The decision as to whether to accept any order from you is at our sole discretion.
- In the event that printed items are produced and prior to dispatch are then discovered to be in breach of these terms, we will not dispatch the printed items to you or to any guest who ordered the printed items. We may, at our sole discretion, refund all or a proportion of the payment made in respect of the order concerned but reserve the right to charge in full as if the printed items had been dispatched.
- To maintain continuity of service we reserve the right to use alternative photographic paper products in the production of printed items, to those stated on our websites.
- Offer codes may be published from time to time as part of a promotion. Offer codes may provide a number of free printed items or a discount on part of an order. Offer codes can only be used for online orders placed through our websites. A maximum of one offer code can be specified per order. Unless otherwise specified, postage and packing charges will still apply to orders subject to an offer code. Further conditions may apply and if applicable will be published with the relevant offer code.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to reply promptly to all correspondence. Such reply may be by email or by post.
- You may cancel your account by contacting us by email or by post. You may be asked to provide further proof that you are the holder of the account. Your account will be cancelled as soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of your email or letter.
- We may cancel your account without notice at our sole discretion.
- Once your account is cancelled, your password will no longer enable access to the password protected areas of our websites.
Questions, concerns or complaints
- If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about material which appears on our websites, please contact us.
- Complaints or claims must be notified to us within 28 days of receipt of products, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the products were expected to arrive.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms (and the provision of products and services by us) are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation of these terms or in relation to the provision of any products and services by us the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.